Subscribe to T.M. Harris' Blog
__________________________________________________________

Monday, July 2, 2007

Blogging to the Bank 2.0 - REVIEW

Hey readers!  I just got finish eyeballing my way through the latest installment of Blogging to the Bank 2.0.  And I have an honest review of it, right now...


This book is truly not meant for just beginners.  Even people who already own and profit from a blog can learn at least one thing new from this.

I learned something new, though...

I learned about how _____s are the BEST source of traffic, because they give you traffic from TWO resources at one given time. (page 37)

* I had to blank that part *

Why?  Well, I paid $47 for it, just to learn about it.  Just like I paid $47 to learn:

_____  Optimization is actually MORE important than Search Engine Optimization, when it comes to blogging for cash (page 21)

That last secret actually was something that I never ever thought of before until I read that section.

But the thing about all this is...

The techniques that are talked about in that book require no money, no investment whatsoever.  THAT's what really made me fall in love with the content and the tactics that he divulges.

Out of 5 stars..."Blogging to the Bank" get 4 from me.

Why 4?  Because a lot of the stuff in it I already knew.  Some of the tactics were things that I was already doing with my blogs.  But, I'll also reiterate myself when I said "Even people who already own and profit from a blog can learn at least one thing new from this."

Because I sure learned a thing or two from it, and I've been marketing with blogs for 2 years now.


To check out my recommendation, visit:
=>  Blogging to the Bank, 2.0  <=


Enjoy the book,
T.M.

P.S. - Email me if you wanna talk about the book, OK?

No comments: