Subscribe to T.M. Harris' Blog
__________________________________________________________

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Big Money Making News about Me and Dylan Loh...

Hey readers!


I wanted to get a few notes out to you today before I run out
to Six Flags Great Adventure for the day.


First, I have a HUGE opportunity for you in more ways than one.

Check this out...

My book, "Time to Play Dirty" was a very popular book a while ago,
and the information in it can still be used to this day. The info
shows you thrifty ways to get the job done online, and I still get
good comments on it until this day.

Usually, I sell it for $27 from my site timetoplaydirty . com, and
I usually sell the Master Resale Rights for the package for 47 big
ones.

Not today...

You can actually get it on sale for $4.95 from:

http://wackywednesdaysale.com/080608/?e=tmharris

There's a one t.ime offer for $9.95 for the MRR afterwards, just so
you know.


If you want to be a promoter of the event, and score commissions
instantly to your paypal account...

http://wackywednesdaysale.com/080608/?action=affsignup


Enjoy this slick m.oney making opportunity while it's being offered!



=====================
***About Yesterday***

Also, I noticed a lot of people were interested in my bonus offer
yesterday. I thought it was quite cool...and I hope everyone who
has my bonus is currently using the goodies to their advantage!

If you want to see this $97+ bonus, check it out on my blog:
http://tmharris.net/blog/2008/08/my-bonus-for-secret-google-tactics/

I've gotten nothing but good feedback on it so far...and I know it
will stay that way.

BTW, make sure you check out Dylan's O.T.O. I'm still trying to
dissect all of that information.


OK, guys.

I gotta get going and get ready. If you have any questions,
email me and I'll read it when I get back in the house.




Enjoy yourself,

T.M.





.

No comments: