Subscribe to T.M. Harris' Blog
__________________________________________________________

Friday, June 6, 2008

The Connection Between Cults, Brainwashing and Online Product Launches

Hello readers!

I already know for a FACT, that I'm going to lose a LOT of partners in the online marketing field for this post. Honestly, I initially intended to actually repackage this same information, and sell it via a high-ticket course and retire from the sales LOL

But, I chose not to. I seriously don't know why...but I feel it's my DUTY as an internet marketing advisor and consultant (and dear friend) to inform you of this stuff.

Now, I just want to let you know that a lot of what you see and hear on the internet all refers back to SIX ideals and factors that are somehow connected to the continuity of destructive and non-destructive cults via 'brainwashing'...and if you want to be politically correct...'thought reform'.

I want you to think back to any and all of the product launches that you've been exposed to recently. I mean, there were SO many...the most infamous ones being Frank Kern's Mass Control launch, and Jeff Walker's Product Launch Formula 2.0.

Now, I respect these guys for their hustle, and their success is truly something to be admired and studied from. But I'm about to let you in on some information that'll blow your mind, and how it relates to these two launches, as well as other launches you've seen over the years.

It all starts with a book written by Robert Cialdini in 1984 titled "Influence". Robert studied the human psychology behind human obedience mechanisms and why we as humans obey certain commands and requests from others through the form of 'suggestions'.

Although Robert's book is very long...I found an article that basically acts as the 'cliff notes' (so to speak) for this book. The article was written by the Rick A. Ross Institute of New Jersey as part of their studies into cults and thought reform.

All I ask is that you read this article summarizing Robert Cialdini's book. Notice as they outline the 6 characteristic behind human obedience and influence, how internet marketers and their million dollar product launches tie in so well with this information.

Here's the link...

Summary of "Influence" by Robert Cialdini - rickross.com

You WILL learn something from this that you can instantly inject into your own online business...GUARANTEED.

Please leave comments and voice your thoughts about this, OK? Hopefully your comments will convince others who read this to go and read the article from the Rick A Ross. Institute.

Enjoy yourself,

T.M.

No comments: