Subscribe to T.M. Harris' Blog
__________________________________________________________

Monday, December 10, 2007

It's Our Birthday, So We'll Do What We Want!

Hey my faithful reader!

Long time no speak. Well, if it seems like I've been hiding lately, I've been finishing up the touches to a wonderful week planned out for you, me and my daughter.

I know you're thinking...'what about T.M.'s daughter?'

Well, our birthdays are this week. Sharon's (my daughter) birthday is the 13th, and mine is the 14th. Shockingly, she was born an hour before my birthday...so she was my gift for my 24th birthday.



Cute, right?

Well, to celebrate her turning the 'terrible twos' and me turning a lively 26 y/o, me and Sharon decided to hold a quick firesale. I'm not going to go into details here, as I've already created a
website for this. Plus, you get to see pics of my baby girl from the past two years.


So, if you wanna check all this out, visit:
http://www.tmharris.net/bdayfiresale


I actually have THREE new products that I personally authored and produced, as well as three products with Private Label Rights, two with Master Resale Rights, and two pieces of software for your own personal use.


If you ordered my lifetime update package a couple weeks ago, I advise you go visit the page I told you to bookmark. This page has been updated to give you a direct link to the firesale's download page.


This sale has over 40MBs worth of stuff for you, so definitely check it out, before the price goes up. Yes, the price increases every 20 minutes by 10 cents.


Here's the site again:
http://www.tmharris.net/bdayfiresale


I'll see you there!



Keep in touch,
T.M. Harris

CEO, T.M. Harris LLC
-- tmharris.net --

No comments: