Subscribe to T.M. Harris' Blog
__________________________________________________________

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

You can learn something about internet marketing from the weight loss industry

Hey hey!

If you celebrate Christmas, I hope you enjoyed your holiday. I sure did, and I'm currently playing on my new 'toy', a laptop. Yes, Santa was good to me lol.

Anyway, now that the holiday is over, I can get back to work.

While playing with my new toy last night, I actually came across a website that I've been bugged about for a few months now. It's a book called 'Meet Pill Gates'.

It's an interview-style ebook where world-renown internet marketer, Jo Han Mok interviews a guy who currently is a killer in the weight loss niche. He actually sells weight loss herbal supplements via online and offline marketing. Crazy enough, due to his success, he has to be referred to as 'Pill Gates' instead of using his birth name for the purpose of the interview. There's more info on that on the actual website for this...

What was interesting about this report was the marketing strategy that 'Pill Gates' used to sell millions of herbal supplements worldwide. Now this guy used the tactics in the online world, and
then moved into the offline world to expand his enterprise. He even goes as far as to show stats showing how his least profitable 15-day sales period from his business is $457,012.48.

Insane, right? And all he's doing is flipping pills!

Even though 'Pill Gates' swears that he hates ebook marketing, his marketing strategies can be used as an affiliate marketer and as an ebook marketer. I know he went over 2 strategies that I was already doing...and yes, both strategies help me attain my current recurring monthly income.

Seriously, I think this book is a very good read, indeed. If you're looking for some proven marketing strategies to use online for your website or products, and you have $9.95...then you need to read this ebook.


Here's my link to it:
Meet Pill Gates


I found it to be very inspiring, especially for the 'little guys' who are still struggling to make their first dollars online.


Let me know what you think. I'll be behind the email for a while today...but mostly in the afternoon.


Many Regards,
Tim Harris Jr

CEO, T.M. Harris LLC
-- tmharris.net --

PS - I actually purchased it. I'm not going to lie. It was only $9.95, so it was definitely affordable for me.

No comments: