Subscribe to T.M. Harris' Blog
__________________________________________________________

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Death of Google Adwords...Another Death Report?!

I'll be brutally honest.

I'm not a fan of those 'death of...' reports. They've been overused, over cliched, and honestly it makes me wanna puke when I read another one of those reports.

And have you noticed, that they're all not even SOLD? They're given away so that the author can build his/her list. Well, the sad part is it works...everyday. You've probably fallen victim to one of those reports.

C'mon...just the word DEATH will make you wanna read it to see what the deal is.

And the sad part is, I too am a victim lol

I got caught up in the latest one, 'Death of Google Adwords' from a former Google employee named Simon Leung.

He talks about the future of Google Adwords looking dim, and how you can predict the next coming of the so-called 'Google Slaps'. That's all I really picked up from it.

It's up to you whether or not you wanna be a victim to this one, folks. For $2, what do you gotta lose?


Click Here for Death of Google Adwords


Til next time,
T.M.

No comments: