Subscribe to T.M. Harris' Blog
__________________________________________________________

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My No B.S. Review of Yuwie

I don't know about you...but recently, I've been swamped with tons of emails and messages on social networks, from people trying to get me to signup for Yuwie.

Well, if you're with Yuwie, and you're thinking about recruiting me...I'VE ALREADY SIGNED UP!

That's one of the things with Yuwie. The site is an honest site, with a reasonable and generous revenue sharing program for its users. Plus, it's free, so there's no risk.

But, EVERYBODY on there is trying to make a buck. See, Yuwie pays you based upon your actions. The more you do to get the site moving, the bigger your piece of the pie.

Yuwie makes all of its revenue solely from advertising. The advertisers are paying for banner impressions and other advertising options, which go into the pool for the users who are forced to see these ads on every page.

Doesn't that remind you of myspace with ads on every friggin' page?!

But here's the catch...those ads on myspace are making money for MYSPACE. The ad revenue goes right in their pocket.

With Yuwie, it's put in a pool, where it's fairly distributed amongst the members depending on what and how much you do. That's pretty cool.

And here's the thing that really has its members going CRAZY trying to get people to sign others up...

Yuwie's revenue sharing program is set up in a MLM fashion, going 10-levels deep. So, this is perfect for network marketers, too. With network marketing, the trick is to train your referrals on how to recruit and train others. Sounds redundant, right? But that's what it is. Hey, I used to do it way back when.

So, with the MLM style compensation plan for the ad revenue, that means if you recruit a bunch of hyperactive, recruiting sons of guns, you'll earn a piece of what THEY bring in, too...for 10 levels deep.

THAT's why people are scrambling to recruit people like crazy to Yuwie...and it makes me SICK!

I literally have been hit with over 100 Yuwie pitches in the past two months. After the 50th or so pitch, I finally signed up just to see what the hub-bub was about. I forgot whose link I signed up under, but hey...I'm glad I could help out! lol

Like I said, Yuwie seems like a decent, generous, and honest social network to be involved with, and you might catch me doing a little recruiting.

But with the MLM style pay plan, and everybody and their mama is trying to recruit the same people you're trying to recruit...it gets BANANAS!

If you wanna try Yuwie out, be my guest. Just do me the favor of signing up my link to humor me lol

Click Here for Yuwie




Until next time,
T.M.


CEO, T.M. Harris LLC
http://www.tmharris.net

No comments: