Subscribe to T.M. Harris' Blog
__________________________________________________________

Friday, October 26, 2007

Review of Automated Cash Formula

I wanted to discuss with you, the website called 'Automated Cash Formula'.

Well, crazy enough, I was able to contact the site owner, Dave Gale,
and scored myself a free copy of it. Come to find out he's a chill
guy, and I look forward to working with him soon.

From the moment I opened the guide, I noticed something...just from
the table of contents...


I talk about the same exact formula in one of my ebooks, already!


Am I mad? No. I actually applaud Dave for writing his ebook. See,
in my ebook, 'Time to Play Dirty', I dedicate only a chapter to this
automated cash formula that Dave talks about too. I didn't go into
as much detail as Dave did in his 73 page guide.

In my ebook, however, I came up with a different cut-and-dry
approach to accomplishing the same goal using the same strategy.

Whats crazy is that, I seriously found myself reading every single
page of Dave's guide, though. Even though I wrote about the same
idea...Dave brought some extra tricks and tactics that totally
slipped my mind, and wished I would've authored.

The tactics are actually sneaky, and I truly intend to use them the
next time I wanna make some quick coin without having to slave over
the keyboard creating another ebook/website/sales letter...

Like I said, it's a good read, and goes into great details on ways
you can open up and start this business right away with no money in
your pocket.

I told you, I talked about the same thing Dave Gale does, just not in
as great of detail, though. Where I decided to just cut the crap and tell
you what it is and how you can do it quickly, Dave chooses to go over it
thoroughly.

Dave's ebook really kinda grabs you by the hand and guides you thru
the process...and shows ways and how to make it so simple and cheap
to do (free actually lol)





Anyway, I had to at least let you know I felt about a recommendation
of mine. If you have any questions on either product, email me, as
I could answer just about any question on either product since I own
them both.



Regards,
T.M.

No comments: