Subscribe to T.M. Harris' Blog
__________________________________________________________

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I don't think you're READY...

Today my friend Steve Iser is launching his new site,
Ready.Aim.Wired.

I know you've heard me talk about this kid for days now. That's
because me and him are actually friends outside of the internet.

I mean, the internet introduced us to each other, but other than the
IM thing, we're cool. As a matter of fact, I just got off the phone
with him an hour ago. We were going over a few last minute things
in regards to his launch.

Come to find out, there was something I posted on my blog yesterday
that was actually detrimental to Steve's launch. I'll explain on
a later date... So he asked me to remove the information that was
hurting his launch. Instead, I ended up taking the blog post down
this morning.

But it's cool...because me and him are still the best of pals, and
we plan on doing business in the future after this product launch of
his.



Now, quick rundown of Ready.Aim.Wired.



This ebook and software package, in my eyes, is going to be the
rebirth of myspace marketing. If you've ever tried to pull some
m.oney off of myspace, you know how hard it is now to do so.

Well, Steve finally decided to lay it all out on the table, and tell
you how he was (and still is) able to produce thousands of dollars
in pure profit from myspace and Clickbank, every two weeks. And the
crazy thing is...he's not on myspace promoting profile trackers, or
The Rich Jerk, or Ultimate Wealth Package or any of that nonsense we
all fell for when we were newbies.

He promoted something that was of pure value to myspace members. Not
only was he producing thousands in sales, he was also generating
HUGE mailing lists that he's been profiting from for the pass year.

I know Steve knows what he's talking about. If you've ever heard of
SpaceHogs.net, the owner 'Mr. Black' runs this membership site where
he teaches you all about myspace promotion. It launched over a year
ago, and Steve Iser was one of his first subscribers.

This is what me and Mr. Black were talking about last night...

After a month or two, Steve ventured out there on Myspace are began
doing big numbers. So big, that Mr. Black ended up consulting with
him, and they ended up teaching each other. You know it's sick when
the student surpasses the teacher lol

And from what I understand, he's so damn knowledgeable about
social network marketing, that Yanik Silver (one of the greatest minds
in internet marketing) as this kid to speak at one of his underground
seminars...all about myspace marketing.

So, if you wanna learn how to effective use the free resources of
myspace and other social networks for personal profit,
Ready.Aim.Wired is the package to get.

Not only do you get his ebook, you also get a ton of bonuses as
well, that will not only further educate you, but actually HELP
you with you social network marketing.

Seriously, this package is the cat's meow in regards to myspace
marketing. I hate to say it, but it blows my product, 'Play Dirty
on Myspace' out the friggin' water!

But the thing is...you have to act today if you want all this at a
discount. From what Steve told me over the phone, he's only giving
a discount on all these goodies for the first couple days...

After that...the price goes up to $77. Trust me...I got my hands on
this package a while ago when Steve finally completed it...and in my
honest opinion...it's worth $147. I've paid $197 for crap that
doesn't even come CLOSE to Steve's package.

I'm sorry if this email sounds too hyped up, but I can only be
completely honest with you. C'mon...if you know me, you know I'm an
honest dude, and that I wouldn't lie to you. I respect you enough
not to do that.

Besides...if I lie, you have my email address (admin@theonlymoneymaker.com) so you can spazz out on me in an email lol

I wish I could offer bonuses for this promotion, but honestly, I
don't even know what to offer as a bonus.

So, I'll do this for you...

Check out my myspace page, myspace.com/theonlymoneymaker and look at
my product line. If there's any ONE product there that you want,
buy Steve's package via my link, and forward me your paypal receipt
with the name of the product of mine that you want for free.

I'm not trying to be lazy, but I really can't think of a bonus for
this, since it's myspace related, and I already have my own guide
for myspace promotion. And I already said, Steve's guide blows MINE
out the water! lol

I'm not ashamed to admit when someone outdoes me. I'm humble :)


So, here's the link to Steve's 'Ready.Aim.Wired' package:

>>> http://www.theonlymoneymaker.com/raw <<< style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(51, 51, 255);">admin (at) theonlymoneymaker.com

CEO, T.M. Harris LLC
http://www.tmharris.net

No comments: