Subscribe to T.M. Harris' Blog
__________________________________________________________

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A No B.S. Action Plan to Make Some Quick Coin Online

Hey guys

It's been a couple days since you heard from me, and that was on
purpose. I needed a break. LOL

I finally got my car back from the shop, and now I'm in business.

Today, I have no lesson...but I wanted to at least let you know that
I'm still alive. I've been getting emails from people saying how
they haven't heard from me. So I'm popping my head out for a sec.


BTW, I saw this site a couple days ago, but I didn't wanna tell you
about it because I wanted to just chill with the kids.

It's called 'Earn Like a Super Guru' and it's a no - b.s. action
plan to making some quick coin from affiliate marketing. I thought
it was cool, so I figured I'd tell you about it when I got a free
moment away from the kids.


Here's the link. It's only $7 now.
Earn Like a Guru


Let me know what you think, OK?



Regards,
Tim H.

T.M. Harris LLC
tmharris.net

No comments: