Subscribe to T.M. Harris' Blog
__________________________________________________________

Saturday, February 23, 2008

REVIEW: Clickbank Profit Machine by Dylan Loh

Hey readers. Yesterday, I saw one of my friend's Dylan Loh's ebooks resurface with some new information. It goes by the name of "Clickbank Profit Machine".

Now, I finally received a review copy of the new edition...and here's what I think of it:

Have you ever seen a magic trick, and always wanted to know how they did it? So you go to a bookstore or a magic shop, and purchase a book to learn. And not only do you learn about the trick, you learn other little gems that you can run and brag about.

But, I also heard some feedback from my own email subscribers, who told me it was nothing more than a guide about Google Adwords and Clickbank.

Well, they are only partially right.

There is some cool information on using Adwords with Clickbank affiliate campaigns, but there's more to it than that.

There are other promotional tactics in this guide besides ysing Google Adwords and other Pay-Per-Click engines. There was one tactics that actually caught my eye as far as getting quick traffic to my webpages, outside of Adwords.

I say this...if you can teach this old dog some new tricks, then you have my money! LOL


The real question is...is it worth the price tag?

Yes, and I'll tell you exactly why. When you buy a Dylan Loh guide, you get more than just an ebook. I've been on Dylan's email newsletter for a while now, from when I purchased one of his earlier guides...and I haven't turned back since. He's one of the few people who I model my business after, especially since he treats his customers like gold, before AND after the purchase.

When it comes to online marketing, you really don't get hospitality like that anymore. People just want your dough, so they can run to the bank with it, laughing the entire way there.

But Dylan actually really cares about his customers. I started out as a customer of his, and now me and him are good friends and partners. It was the customer experience I received that was way better than any product could ever deliver.

So, to answer my question...is it worth the price tag? YES.


Click below for:
Clickbank Profit Machine

No comments: