Subscribe to T.M. Harris' Blog
__________________________________________________________

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Today Sucks!!! Read About My Bad Luck...bad

Hey readers!

I know I've heard a lot of stories from my subscribers about their
bad luck as of late.  And to be honest, I've tried to give each and
every one of you game plans to go by to hopefully pull you the cash
that you need.

Well, I want you to know that you aren't alone.  Not by a long shot.
You don't believe me?  Read about my bad luck as of late...



First, I'm offering everything I've ever written and future updates as well.
Visit the link below to see what I'm offering.  I hate typing out long sales letters especially when people don't even read 'em.  They just wanna know what it is, what it'll do, and what they can do if they want it.

So that's how the page was designed to save both of our time.

Here it is:
Tim's Entire Personal Library


I had no idea about it until this morning.


I had to wake up early to take the misses to work, and noticed that
my car was sitting in a pool of transmission fluid.  So, the car
ain't going nowhere.  And I just put in hundreds into the car last
week.  So, she has to call a friend, instead of a cab, since all my
money is tied up in the bank...and times have been hard on all of
us.  Living in NJ sucks...let me tell you!  LOL

And to add insult to injury, I received a nice 3 page letter from
Walmart's attorney, talking about suing me as a result of when they
fired me a few months ago.  And they're asking for thousands, when
only a hundred bucks was stolen.  And I didn't even steal nothing!

Everyone wants me to hire a lawyer and fight this.  But it's hard
knowing that I might have to sue one of my clients.  You'll read in
a second.  And adding my screwed up car...it's hard!

BTW, don't buy Dodge cars.  Even though I'm American, our cars SUCK.


But seriously.  The real link is above if you want one last shot at
getting my entire library of publications that I've written.

There's over $300 worth of books, software, memberships, etc. that
I've done.  And to be honest, I hope a lot of people take me up on
this...or else, I'm stuck to walking around.

Like I said, I get money online.  Just not 'guru status' money.  And
even though I make thousands every month, it all disappears as quick
as it's brought it.  When you got two young ones, money get's sucked
quick.  Many of you with kids already know this.

Trust me, I wish I was a millionaire.  I'm working on it.  But me,
I try to spend a lot of my time consulting people.  And the fact is,
I don't take payments on my services until I actually complete the
job I promise.

And crazily, many clients I've had has tried to screw me.  One of
them I plan on taking to court.  His name shall remain nameless.


I don't know.  The offer stands, my friend.  Here's what's included:
Tim's Entire Personal Library

If you already took me up on the offer, don't worry about this.  I
just hope you bookmarked the download page, as it does get updated
whenever I write something new.

And I'm working on a report as we speak called
"How I Turned $15 into $15,000"

It's an interesting case study on how I only invested $15 into one
of my sites, and turned it into $15,000 in sales...on autopilot.

You'll get getting access to that too, if you take me up on the
offer.

You even get access to my under wraps membership site about affiliate
marketing. I havent released it yet, because I'm trying to build a
brand new mailing list to promote this to, so I can have statistics
in hand when I approach my JV partners for their support.



And if you wanted into my PLR training course...I'm opening it back
up for one day only.  But you'll have to pay $37 to get it and
receive all three week's worth of material.

See, you should've gotten it when I offered it the first time.  It
was only $9.97 a week, and now I'm tacking on $7 to the latecomers.

If you want in on it...I have a special ink where you can get it.
CLICK HERE



OK, I gotta run.  I gotta look over my car's warranty information
and see if I can stick the bill on them for this crap.  Plus, my
kids have just woken up, so I gotta feed them.



Talk to you later,
Tim Harris Jr

T.M. Harris LLC
tmharris.net

1 comment:

Barbie Ann said...

Hello,

My name is Barbie Ann, and I came across your blog in my search for clickbank info. I'm not really a newbie, I've been online for a couple of years now, however, I have tried to put together some sites, but due to computer problems, I had put my business on hold.

I'm currently taking my files off of my emachines xp computer, because, the computer started to restart and I couldn't get it to shut off. So I am now using another tower, not as powerful as the emachines, but, at least I can get to my files.

Nothing like, a bad experience of almost losing every file that I owned for my businesses to learn to back up everything that is important to me. I will never leave sensitive files on my computer again.

I enjoyed reading your blog, I like to subscribe to different online marketing or business blogs, because, I want to make working online a career, that will afford me and my family everything, that we work hard for.

I will be anxiously waiting for your blog blurbs....


...............Your friend in Business ....Barbie Ann