Subscribe to T.M. Harris' Blog
__________________________________________________________

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

REVIEW: Layoff Your Boss 2 by Jeff Wellman & Dixie Brown

I actually received 'backdoor' JV access to a product that's launched today. I heard about this product from a few marketers already who promoted the pre-launch for it. I heard of the product author, and his previous releases, and I was all set to actually buy this product.

But thanks to a little bit of networking, one of my 'guru' buddies actually gave me a link to not only sign up as a JV partner, but also to actually download the product to check it out during the entire length of the membership. I thought that was cool.

He didn't even ask me for nothing...but I can guess he's going to get a sub-commission if I make any sales from it. I don't know...but if it wasn't for me networking and being a friend to people, I wouldn't have gotten the access, period.

It's called "Lay Off Your Boss 2" by Jeff Wellman & Dixie Brown and it's the sequel to Jeff's highly successful "Lay Off Your Boss" series.

There was a lot of hype last year around this product, and it did quite well. I didn't buy it, but I heard great reviews on it. So when I heard about the sequel, I was prepared to invest in it, just so I wouldn't miss out on it.

Now, I already have week 1's lessons. And right from the gate, honest to God, I learned something new. The strategy is not new though, as it's been around since it was first published in 1933 (yeah, the early 30's) Crazy enough, internet marketers have been using it to not only build products quickly, but to also gain JV support and big profits from.

When I'm done with this post, I'll be going over the materials again...as they provide you with PDFs, videos and worksheets to work with during your lessons. Worksheets...why didn't I include that in MY training course? Next time I will...

I think that this is well worth it's weight in gold if you ask me. If a seasoned 3-year marketer learned something new from this...then imagine how you'll react when you partake of the first week's lesson?

That's how I feel about it.

My Score: 5/5

Reason: They space out the lessons, and that's better for a student to keep their focus on learning the material in a structured manner. It's good, especially given the fact that the content even blew me away with the first lesson.

Go get yours, NOW.

Layoff Your Boss 2 by Jeff Wellman & Dixie Brown

No comments: