Subscribe to T.M. Harris' Blog
__________________________________________________________

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Article Marketing & Bum Marketing on Autopilot...

Hey my faithful readers!

I know some of you are into the whole article marketing thing. The main problem that I hear a lot of my subscribers emailing me about...is how time consuming it is to write articles, come up with content, and post their articles all over the internet.

I understand. Trust me, I was the same exact way, which I why I gave up on it for a while.

But, with the advances in software that gets released every now and then, I've put together the ultimate solution for article marketing that really WORKS!

Here's my package in a nutshell...


Article Directory Submitter

This software will automatically upload your articles to the internet's top article directories. Over hundreds to choose from!



Article Content Spinner

This software will take any article you put into it, and create hundreds of unique articles for you to come out with. This will eliminate the entire 'duplicate content penalty' that search engines secretly have out again you, if you post the same exact article that someone else has already posted.



2000 PLR Articles

This is an entire package of over 2000 PLR articles that you can chop up, use, abuse, and 'spin' into thousands of articles. Just imagine if you used the article content spinner on every article in this pack, and created 100 new articles in mere seconds for each one. That's over 200,000 unique articles that you can call YOUR OWN.


My Personalized Instruction Guide

This guide, written by me, will take you step by step through how to use all three resources together to make some serious coin online...without having to pay for traffic or advertising.



I only created this package to help out those who are struggling with article marketing, as this will definitely help you achieve success a lot quicker...with a powerful arsenal of unique articles...that YOU don't even have to write at all.



LAST MINUTE BONUS





Since we're talking about getting into writing article content...I'm throwing in this ebook package, "Cash for Content" along with the Master Resale Rights at no additional cost.





Order NOW for $27!

Get my article marketing business package + 1 Week Consultation. It doesn't get much better than that!

No comments: