Subscribe to T.M. Harris' Blog
__________________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Joel Method Review

A couple months ago, I was fortunate to get in touch with the author of 'The Joel Method'. Me and Ryan definitely have a lot in common, and I appreciate our conversation we had.

But...he also let me have a copy of his latest ebook 'The Joel Method'. Now, 'The Joel Method' is mostly about the importance of Google Groups, and how to implement marketing strategies within it, to pull some big bucks really quickly.

Joel, the actual guy that the ebook is written about, uses Google Groups to get traffic to his money making websites on a daily basis. Supposedly, he's also going to college for theological studies (being a clergy)...so I guess he can't lie when he cosigns on the sales page.

I read it, I like it. It's a short guide at a cheap price, but the information is priceless. Honestly, I have yet to come across another ebook that really dwells, let alone mentions Google Groups, and how to effectively promote via this service.

So for $7, it's time for you to stop being so lazy, and pick up a good tactic, my friend.


Regards,
T.M.



No comments: