Subscribe to T.M. Harris' Blog
__________________________________________________________

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Make Money with Google Adsense - Without Posting Ads!

Hey, my faithful reader!



I received this helpful tidbit when I got an email from someone
whose list I'm on.

He came out of left field and said how anyone can make some serious
profit from Google Adsense, without having an Adsense account.

After reading the email, it all made PERFECT sense.  In all honesty,
I dummy smacked myself for not thinking of this sooner.

...

Let me explain...ready?  Make sure you don't dummy smack yourself
too...lol

...

A prime example of what I'm talking about can be related back to the
1800's here in America.  In San Francisco, CA in 1849, there was a
'Gold Rush'.  Someone came into town being lucky enough to have
struck gold in the hills.

This caused massive hysteria throughout the city, and the nation.

People were flocking by the thousands out to San Francisco to dig
for gold.  The sad part is, many many people left dissatisfied...not
finding even a single speck of a gold shaving.

No one became this magical millionaire, because no one found gold.
Although, there were a select group of people who got rich off the
Gold Rush...

Who were these people that actually got rich from this???

...The guys who sold the shovels.  :)

Think about it, everybody got hyped up because one guy found a rare
piece of gold in the hills of San Fran.  In order to dig for gold,
what do you need?  SHOVELS.

So, they offered an essential item to the massive, money-crazed
people who wanted to dig for gold...a shovel.

Although, no one found gold...think about how many shovels were sold
and think about the guy who put a shovel in each of their hands for
a price.

...

The point I'm trying to get across to you is, the money's is not in
the actual dream itself.  The money's in having the item that will
assist the dreamers.

And when it comes to Google Adsense, it's no different.

Don't buy into the Adsense dream, be the one who offers the Adsense
tool(s) for the Adsense dreamers.  The tool for these guys are...

ADSENSE SITES.

Now do you get it?  You can cake off of Adsense without posting an
ad, but by selling pre-designed adsense-ready websites to the
adsense publishers.

Every adsense publisher needs a site to start posting adsense ads on.
Correct?  Why not help them on their journey to wealth, but taking
away some of the work?  Give them sites to use and make profit from.

95% of people who get involved in trying to pull income online are
lazy as dirt, and don't want to do anything.  Of course, there are
people who want to get involved in Adsense, but are naive as to
getting started.

Give them the whole kit-and-kaboodle to make it easier on them!  I
can guarantee anyone who's lazy when it comes to wanting to profit
from adsense will snatch up a site.

I know, because I have TONS of adsense sites on my hard drive from
year's past.  And even though I really didn't make much from the
adsense program, I know the guy who took my money for my adsense
sites is laughing his way to the bank.  lol

And it's crazy, because if you have your own unique Adsense sites,
you can charge as much or as little as you want for them!  You can
auction them off on ebay.  Go on ebay right now, and look up adsense
sites.  See how much the 'top gun' is going for on there.

The highest priced one I saw on there just now is going for $200.

And if you have the right software, you can create adsense sites on
demand, without having to do any hard work at all.  As long as you
got some PLR articles, or you can write your butt off, you'll be
good to go.


Now this is the part where you're going to love me.  :)


Not only did I just open up your eyes to a new opportunity, I'm also
giving you a piece of software for FREE to make it all happen.


It's called FlipSite Buddy, and basically it automatically creates
adsense-ready content sites.  The only thing you gotta do is import
some articles into it, and you're set!

You can find PLR articles anywhere.  Trust me, I came across 2000 of
them, easily within a month's time.

But anywho...

As your sunday gift, I invite you to download a copy of this
software, so you can start instantly creating adsense-ready sites
that you can flip to all the 'dreamers' trying to make money with
adsense ads.


Here's the link to the software:
FlipSite Buddy Software

There's costs NADA to you to get your hands on it.  You don't even
have to break out your wallet or your paypal info or anything...
unless you take them up on their side offer, which is really
powerful stuff.

I won't go into details about it, but I'll just say this...

...it'll definitely help you out if you wanna get super-serious
about flipping your new 'virtual real estate'.

Here's the link to your gift again:
FlipSite Buddy Software


Enjoy your sunday!


Keep in touch,
T.M.

CEO, T.M. Harris LLC
--  tmharris.net  --

No comments: