Subscribe to T.M. Harris' Blog
__________________________________________________________

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Do You Want to Be Set for LIFE???

I hope you enjoyed your turkey day, and the black friday that
followed. I did some shopping yesterday...just not in any store, or
at any online marketplace.

I bought an ebook. Why? Who knows? I thought it looked pretty
interesting, and thought it would be something you'd like. So I
bought it first, to check it out.


It's called 'Master Affiliate Secrets' by James Brown. All I can
say about this guide is...

He teaches you how to set up your own automatic paycheck for life.

Let me explain...

He talks about recurring affiliate programs. These are programs
where instead of receiving a one-time commission, you receive
monthly commissions, over and over, until the person you referred
cuts the subscription.

It's a cool way to make some profit, especially knowing that
convincing them once can get you money for a long time, over and
over again.

A good example...remember The Google Assassin I promoted on Tuesday?

Yeah, recurring income. Anyone who purchased from my link is giving
me recurring commissions until they cancel their subscription to the
service. I'm not trying to brag by saying that...but it's the truth, buddy.
That's all I can give you, my honesty.

But, who says that YOU can't do the same thing as well?

You could easily go out there and promote Google Assassin to your
own mailing list, or on your blog, or via Google Adwords. The
commissions are recurring!

Notice how I emailed you guys, and I have a blog dedicated to the
product. I work a little SEO magic on the blog everyday to get it
more traffic. That way, I can get more recurring commissions, month
after month...you dig?


But if you've never tried your hand at promoting affiliate programs
with recurring commissions, you should read this guide. It's a good
introductory guide to promoting these programs for lifetime income.

It's 110 pages long, so you might have to dedicate a good amount of
time to reading this and comprehending it, too. But for $7, I think
it's a steal for the information, the content, and the strategy that
is discussed.


Here's the link:
Master Affiliate Secrets

No comments: