Subscribe to T.M. Harris' Blog
__________________________________________________________

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Can you legally force people to buy from you?

Hey readers!


I was approached earlier today with a question from a desperate
newbie trying to get a head start on making some profit online.

He asked me if there was a way he could legally force someone to buy
his product from his website.

Honestly, when I read his question, I almost wanted to laugh at him,
but if you know me, you know I'm a nice guy...so I kept the chuckles
to myself.

Lemme answer this in a simple fashion...

YES...you can legally force people to buy from your website.

You don't have to know hypnosis or any NLP (Neuro-linguistic
programming...look it up, it's amazing)

It's all in your webpage.  The next time you take a peek at your
website, ask yourself why would anyone wanna buy from my website
right now?

Sometimes, you have to make them an offer they cannot refuse, and
there are ways in which you can do this, without changing your offer
in the first place.

This leads me to want to tell you about this site I came across
last night.

I know that this site was out for a month already, but it's still
turning heads for two reasons...

1) They're teaching people how to force your visitors to buy from
your website the moment they get there.

2) The piece of software they use to get people to make the purchase
is being bundled in with the ebook they have.

Now, the piece of software has been around for about three months,
and when it launched, thousands scrambled to order it at the $37
price tag.  Heck, I almost wanted to buy it...but I figured I'd try
to develop my own software to do the same thing.


...well, I haven't accomplished that yet  lol...


Now, this same piece of software that I was trying to recreate for
my own sites is being bundled with this ebook that's all about
forcing your visitors to buy from you, the first time they visit
your website.

The ebook is only a measly $9.97, and the software is being offered
as a bonus. So, you can get your hands on a powerful ebook and piece
of software worth $37 for less than ten bucks.

Crazy enough, the software is still being sold online via Clickbank,
and people are still dumb enough to pay $37 for it from the site,
when they could've gotten it for so much cheaper.

You know I like to spot the best deals online and pass them on to
you buddy

This deal is NO exception...


So, if you have five minutes to spare today, do me a huge favor
buddy and check out this site:

IM Triggers & IMUrgency Software


If you're looking for more sales and more leads from your website,
this package for under ten bucks is perfect for you.  I promise.




Always,
T.M. Harris

CEO, T.M. Harris LLC
 -- tmharris.net --

No comments: