Subscribe to T.M. Harris' Blog
__________________________________________________________

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Honest Review: Product Launch Formula 2.0 by Jeff Walker

Hey readers!

Today, Jeff Walker's Product Launch Formula 2.0 gets released today. There's one thing though...I'm not promoting it...and for good reason.

Number one, my prospects just don't have the money for Jeff's expensive courses. All of his courses are at least $1000+...no wonder he makes good money from his business. When you charge a minimum of $1000 for your product, even one sale makes you a 'thousand-aire'. And with so many people promoting his site today and over the past month, I'm sure he's going to clear the $1 Million mark.

So, I wish Jeff good luck with his launch today...but I'm not promoting it.

If you want my honest opinion...Product Launch Formula is merely a nice bundle of relationship marketing techniques to create a more personal environment for potential customers rather than a pushy sales environment that we're all used to when we see sales pages, timers, limited discounts and 'fast action' bonuses.

I actually have an entire blueprint behind how you can pretty much carry out your own product launch the same way all of Jeff's students do.

The article is called "The Psychological Backbone Behind a Product Launch", and I invite you to read it. It basically shows you the 5 psychological elements that must be present in your advertising campaign so that when the time comes to launch your product, you'll have the biggest amount of mental and financial leverage to really succeed.

I hope you enjoy it, folks!

T.M.

P.S. - Doesn't Product Launch Formula sound a little like Frank Kern's "Mass Control" launch back in February? I noticed when I was viewing the pre-launch videos for both, they almost seemed alike...and they even did a video together (ironically). Get the skinny behind it all from "Mass Control Revealed!" when Frank Kern did a teleseminar with Simon Hodgkinson and Jeremy Gialason.

No comments: