Subscribe to T.M. Harris' Blog
__________________________________________________________

Sunday, March 30, 2008

REVIEW: TrafficHybrid System

Hey readers!

I received the opportunity to review 'TrafficHybrid System" by David Bullock and George Katsoudas. The thing about this book that pulled me to it in the first place, was the claim that they make...

What's even better is that you can get traffic from it in as little as 24 hours, the traffic will be super high quality and you will need to do almost zero work!

That's the claim that got me. Then I started to read more into the sales page, and noticed that these guys were PAYING for free traffic. Yeah, you read that correctly.

So, I got my hands on a copy of it, just to read what the heck they were talking about, and I discovered the following...

No one, and I repeat NO ONE, has ever taught this in any way shape or form.

Seriously, this traffic tactic outdoes Google Adwords and other PPC services by a long shot. The traffic is WAY more targetted, and pretty much ready to buy whatever it is.

The thing is, we all have been introduced to this method, but we have never though of actually paying for it. After reading the 67-page guide over and over again, it makes perfect sense that one would pay for this type of promotion from now on.

Many people actually enjoy doing this for free, and I'm one of those guys. But after reading this guide, I changed my mind about that in a heartbeat.

The fact of the matter is, the TrafficHybrid method is so simple in nature, but it does require a little effort on your part. Not any back-breaking work or anything, but simply getting it implemented. All you need is a few bucks, and you're set.

And here's the kicker that really makes this package attractive...

They give you a 'copy-and-paste' swipe file that you can use to make it so much easier.

Imagine...you got a few bucks in your paypal account. You copy and paste the swipe file to www.________.com.

You shell out a few bucks, and then sit back and watch the magic happen. You can sit on the beach and drink Bahama Mama's, sit home and watch the big game, go play with your kids, and come back to RESULTS. In the end, this system gets good results.

It doesn't matter whether or not you're trying to build a list, sell a product, promote someone else's product...it works.

The reason why I say this outdoes Google Adwords and other PPC sites, is because PPC sites are real restrictive as to what your landing page should have. And if they don't, then you're probably going up against a bunch of other 'duds' who will in turn discourage your potential customers from the lack of quality of their sites.

With TrafficHybrid, you don't have to worry about your landing page, or have to monitor your daily budget. You pay once, and you can get an unlimited amount of website visitors...without having to worry about how much each click is going to cost you.

That's why I'm using the TrafficHybrid System from here on out instead of pesky PPC. I never was a big fan of PPC, and in the past, I used to put up the rent money on a PPC campaign, hoping to get results. In the end, there were NO results (and a pissed-off landlord LOL).

That's what makes this new system so special...because your promotions are getting in front of truly targeted individuals who are pretty much ready to buy from you, or do whatever it is you want them to do.

I've arranged a discount with David and George (the authors), and I'm allowed to give my friends a $10 discount if I wish. So, that's what we've arranged for you. You won't notice the discount until you've reached the order page. That's how it's designed...that wasn't up to me. But when you're negotiating a discount for your close friends...you'll do anything.


Here's the link to the TrafficHybrid System:
http://tmharris.net/traffichybrid




I know you'll be happy with this one...as many of the books I've been asked to review have been crap, and those reviews have NEVER made it to this site. I only talk about the best of the best...the stuff that delivers results, not hopes, wishes and dreams.


Until next time,
T.M.

No comments: