Subscribe to T.M. Harris' Blog
__________________________________________________________

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

REVIEW: Niche Annihilation Method by Rob Benwell

Hey readers! I had the opportunity to review a killer product recently by Rob Benwell. Me and Rob have been in communication lately, and crazy enough, I only heard of him when I purchased his "Blogging to the Bank 2.0". Good stuff...real good stuff. Check it out if you get a chance.

Anyway, Rob wanted me to review his guide "Niche Annihilation Method". See, the thing is I haven't heard from Rob in a while, and we used to talk a lot. Come to find out, he's been doing a lot of niche marketing, in the most profitable of niches on the internet. This had me thinking about really stepping it up in the other niches I promote in.

Well, I read Rob's guide last night in its entirety, and there was one thing about it that had me reading.

It's no fluff and to the point.

Usually, if I'm trying to learn something, I just want to be told HOW to do it, without all the useless banter and such. That's how I write my own stuff, so I was hooked from page 1. Seriously, there are a lot of guides about niche marketing, and to be honest, they are all really good. I'm not going to lie. But Rob's is more concise, and gets right to the point. He basically teaches you the exact same thing HE does. When he talks about the websites he uses to promote his niche sites and products, he blew my mind. Seriously, half of the sites I had never heard of before reading it.

Me, I usually know where all the good sites are on the internet to use for promotion and services. I'm Mr. Cheapskate, remember? :)

But he gave me some news ones that I tried out last night, and it's already been bringing me traffic to my niche sites. As far as sales, there's no sales. My niche sites are for building mailing lists. If the articles generate sales, then cool. Otherwise, I'm trying to build my lists.

But seriously, Rob has outdone himself on this one. The last part of the book, he literally gives you a step-by-step action plan towards creating your own niche site, and bringing in the business right away. Rob uses the same exact action plan when he creates his own niche sites...so it's definitely something I'll be following from now on.

Anyway, definitely pick up a copy of Niche Annihilation Method by Rob Benwell. For the price tag that it's at, it's a steal, especially for some million dollar information.

No comments: