Subscribe to T.M. Harris' Blog
__________________________________________________________

Monday, March 24, 2008

REVIEW: No Sales System by Ewen Chia

Hey my friend. I hope your Easter was a good one. Even though it
was a religious holiday...it was pure HELL in my house. I spent
most of the day trying to stop my daughter from beating up on her
younger brother.

That in itself is a TASK!

Anyway, I titled this post "beating a dead horse" because
pretty much, for 95% of all newbies...that's what they're doing.

The reason being, you're always trying to sell stuff online,
primarily other people's stuff as an affiliate, right?

Either that, or you're just trying to score some quick Google
Adsense loot...and we all know how reliable Adsense is nowadays
(...and I say that VERY sarcastically)

Well...I'll be serious with you. If you're tired of trying to sell
other people's stuff as an affiliate, and you're tired of working
for peanuts with your Google Adsense hustle...

STOP DOING IT!!!

Really! Just stop it! If it's not working for you, then there's
no reason why you should keep trying to make it work. It's like
beating a dead horse...it still ain't going to go anywhere!

All in all, you need a different plan of action, a different system
that doesn't force you to have to try and 'sell' something...or that
forces you to try and make people click on your Adsense ads.

Honestly, it's no fun when you're not making affiliate sales or
generating any Adsense revenue.

So can you do me a favor? Take five minutes to check out this site
I just heard about this morning, that was released last night by Ewen Chia.

http://www.tmharris.net/nosales

It's called "No Sales System" and it's the latest publication from the famed "#1 Affiliate Marketer"

I know you'll probably skip right to the bottom of the sales page,
and never read a word of the letter. I'm not stupid...as I also do
the same thing LOL

So, I'll give you the 411 (information) on the site since you'll
probably just skim it over:

* How to get up to 40% of your visitors to make you cash, without selling them on anything.

* The #1 and #2 websites that will p.ay you cash without you selling or promoting anything (this has nothing to do at all with Adsense or pay-per-lead programs).

* How to get people to beg you to actually make you more money from them, without you selling or promoting them anything!

* The #1 thing people will absolutely want, so you can make more money.

* A highly controversial tactic that will flood your accounts with cold hard cash.

* How to effectively leverage P2P networks to make more money. (yes, sites like BitTorrent and Limewire)

* The #1 web 2.0 tactic that will get you more 'buy happy' visitors, more easily.

* How to easily make over $100,000 a year, almost effortlessly!


Trust me, there's a crap-load more on the site...but that's only if
you read it over. The product is $5 now, point blank. No surprises
there. The question is...do you think $5 is worth it to learn
something that outperforms and outdoes anything else that you've
blown your hard-earned paycheck on already?

The internet is changing everyday, and new fads and tactics are
being devised on a daily basis. With these changing times, YOU have
to start concentrating on adapting to the times, and using ONLY what
works. 'Selling' someone else's product or Adsense ad is dead. You
need a new strategy that isn't going to hurt you, but actually HELP
YOU.

With that being said, I'll leave you the website one more time:
http://www.tmharris.net/nosales

If you want my honest opinion, if you're failing online, you'd have
to be a FOOL not to at least consider this... Like I said, why keep
trying beating a 'dead horse' back to life, when you can ride a
winner?

I gotta run. I have jelly beans and tons of fake easter grass to
clean up, since my daughter found her easter basket. grrrrrrr
Until later,

T.M. Harris
www.tmharris.net

No comments: